Custom Engraved Anodized Blue Card
All images are design concepts. Place an order to begin the design process with a dedicated artist. See item description below for full details.
Custom Anodized Blue Metal Credit Cards
- Customer Reviews (2)
- Laser engrave your own piece of commissioned artwork
- Purchase includes the help of our dedicated design staff
- After checkout our design teams will contact you, by email, to help you design your engravable custom card template. Please allow 12 to 24 hours for our custom card department to contact you.
- Each card is made of high quality stainless steel
- Anodized blue finish
- Laser engraved design with no raised lettering
- Each card is .8 mm thick & weighs 25.5 grams. (Heavier than the CSP or CS-Reserve)
- Note: All orders are required to ship a frozen or unactivated plastic card to the laboratory for processing; this is the only way to successfully create a functional metal card. (Free shipping U.S. orders only)
International Clients Please CLICK HERE before placing an order.
Beta EMV Chip Swap™ Disclaimer:
If your card is EMV chip enabled we recommend adding our Beta EMV Chip Swap™ procedure. This option will transplant & install the EMV Chip from your plastic card into the new metal card; to learn more click HERE.
PDP – Personal Data Protection disclaimer:
This free option will inform the production team to not engrave onto the new metal card the middle 8 or 6 numbers of your card information. The purpose of the PDP is to safeguard your card information when using the card in public; to learn more click HERE.
Image upload specifications:
We accept/prefer Ai, EPS, PNG and CDR files. This will make the creation of your artwork that much easier.
JPG/JPEG Files DO NOT fare well with this process, but if that is all you have please try to ensure the file is high resolution.
2 Reviews for Custom Anodized Blue Metal Credit Cards
This color is bad-ass - Tuesday, August 25, 2020 Leo, P. - San Jose, CAIt’s like a royal blue and I fucking love it. The engraving come out silverish, but it definitely pops. Once my credit card expires I’ll be upgrading the new replacement shortly after. You guys rock. Thank you.
First of many... - Monday, August 10, 2020 Brian W. - Oakland, CAI got this card color last year when it first was released. The design team helped me create a hella dope design. The designing process was kinda long, but Adrian made entire process easy. All I did was download as many image samples I could find online and email them to him. He did the rest of work. In the end I got pretty damn close to what I wanted. I’m beyond happy.