Anodized Blue Template #1
- Customer Reviews (2)
- Made of high quality stainless steel
- Card thickness – 0.8 mm | Weight – 0.9 Ounces/25 grams
- Back of card is engraved with original plastic card information
- “VcMcDAx” is replaced by the card type indicated on the order form
- Laser engraved design with no raised lettering; this is not ink printed
- Note: All original magnetic stripe data is linked to new metal card (data is linked & never stored) See how does it work tab for processing details
- Please note: All orders are required to ship a frozen or unactivated plastic card to the laboratory for processing; this is the only way to successfully create a functional metal card. (Free shipping U.S. orders only)
International Clients Please CLICK HERE before placing an order.
Beta EMV Chip Swap™ Disclaimer:
If your card is EMV chip enabled we recommend adding our Beta EMV Chip Swap™ procedure. This option will transplant & install the EMV Chip from your plastic card into the new metal card; to learn more click HERE.
PDP – Personal Data Protection disclaimer:
This free option will inform the production team to not engrave onto the new metal card the middle 8 or 6 numbers of your card information. The purpose of the PDP is to safeguard your card information when using the card in public; to learn more click HERE.
2 Reviews for Anodized Blue Template #1
Blue is the NEW Black - Sunday, August 9, 2020 Tim F.I’ve always wanted a black card, but I also want to be different. So I ordered this color instead. Definitely does not disappoint. It shinny and the engraving comes out silver. I opted to just my name on the front and all my info on the back. I couldn’t be more happy. Thanks.
WOW! - Friday, May 8, 2020 Britney S.This is such a neat concept. My friend told me about her card and I literally just had to get one. I love mine. You guys did such a great job!