Matte-Black Template #1
- Customer Reviews (3)
- Made of high quality stainless steel & dipped in matte-black oxide coating
- Card thickness – 0.8mm | Weight – 0.9 Ounces/25 grams
- Back of card is engraved with original plastic card information
- “Logo Here” is replaced by the card type indicated on the order form
- Laser engraved design with no raised lettering; this is not ink printed
- Note: All original magnetic stripe data is linked to new metal card (data is linked & never stored) See how does it work tab for processing details
- Please note: All orders are required to ship a frozen or unactivated plastic card to the laboratory for processing; this is the only way to successfully create a functional metal card. (Free shipping U.S. orders only)
International Clients Please CLICK HERE before placing an order.
Beta EMV Chip Swap™ Disclaimer:
If your card is EMV chip enabled we recommend adding our Beta EMV Chip Swap™ procedure. This option will transplant & install the EMV Chip from your plastic card into the new metal card; to learn more click HERE.
PDP – Personal Data Protection disclaimer:
This free option will inform the production team to not engrave onto the new metal card the middle 8 or 6 numbers of your card information. The purpose of the PDP is to safeguard your card information when using the card in public; to learn more click HERE.
3 Reviews for Matte-Black Template #1
Get the PDP. It's worth it. - Thursday, August 13, 2020 Travis L. - TexasI got the PDP and it makes me feel safer. If I ever lose my metal card I wont need to worry as much about some idiot trying to use it online since it doesn't show all my card numbers. Its kinda similar to the Apple credit card, but different. Y'all should just remove all the numbers entirely. It would make for a cleaner look. Either way, I love this thing. Just seeing the look on people faces when I hand it to them is priceless. - Travis L. - Texas
Quick Service - Wednesday, July 8, 2020 Jacob K.The site says 7 to 10 business days, but I got my order back in like 6 days. That was good. Even though we were quarantined I didn't want to be without by credit card for very long. Thanks guys. Loving my card. Special thank you to Jamie Lee, your customer service is top notch. - Jacob K. NYC
Classy & Minimalistic - Wednesday, March 11, 2020 Edwardo J.I hated my plastic B of A debit card and credit card. Finding this service was exactly what I wanted. B of A doesn't offer regular guys like me cool metal cards. So I ordered two matte black cards. I knew that the cards were going to be 100% metal but damn they are HEAVY. This template is clean and has no branding. I love it. Going to apply for a Travel BofA card and get that upgraded too. Thanks guys. - Edwardo J. - Austin Texas