Custom Engraved Matte-White Card
All images are design concepts. Place an order to begin the design process with a dedicated artist. See item description below for full details.
Custom Matte White Metal Credit Cards
- Customer Reviews (1)
- Laser engrave your own piece of commissioned artwork
- Purchase includes the help of our dedicated design staff
- After checkout our design teams will contact you, by email, to help you design your engravable custom card template. Please allow 12 to 24 hours for our custom card department to contact you.
- Each card is made of high quality stainless steel
- Matte-white finish
- Laser engraved design with no raised lettering
- Each card is .8 mm thick & weighs 25.5 grams. (Heavier than the Centurion, CSP or CS-Reserve)
- Note: All orders are required to ship a frozen or unactivated plastic card to the laboratory for processing; this is the only way to successfully create a functional metal card. (Free shipping U.S. orders only)
International Clients Please CLICK HERE before placing an order.
Beta EMV Chip Swap™ Disclaimer:
If your card is EMV chip enabled we recommend adding our Beta EMV Chip Swap™ procedure. This option will transplant & install the EMV Chip from your plastic card into the new metal card; to learn more click HERE.
PDP – Personal Data Protection disclaimer:
This free option will inform the production team to not engrave onto the new metal card the middle 8 or 6 numbers of your card information. The purpose of the PDP is to safeguard your card information when using the card in public; to learn more click HERE.
Image upload specifications:
We accept/prefer Ai, EPS, PNG and CDR files. This will make the creation of your artwork that much easier.
JPG/JPEG Files DO NOT fare well with this process, but if that is all you have please try to ensure the file is high resolution.
1 Reviews for Custom Matte White Metal Credit Cards
Apple who?? - Tuesday, October 27, 2020 Saloman, V - San FranciscoGot this card and holy wow! Heavier than the Apple Card and customized. I had them design me a cool players card; Ace of spades. Hands down the coolest card I’ve owned... compared to my Apple Card this card blows that card out the water. How? I upgraded a plastic BofA rewards credit card, so now I get all the rewards and look at feel of a luxury Card.
Can’t get any ether than that.
Special thank you to Adrian & Eric the design guys. The card looks awesome. Thank you.