Brushed Stainless Steel Template #2
- Customer Reviews (1)
- Made of high quality brushed stainless steel
- Card is 0.8 mm thick & weighs 0.9 ounces/25 grams ( Heavier than the Centurion)
- Laser marked design with no raised lettering; this is permanent laser print
- “Logo Here” is replaced by the Card Type indicated on the order form.
- Note: All original magnetic stripe data is linked to new metal card; See How Does It Work tab for processing details
- Please note: All orders are required to ship a frozen or unactivated plastic card to the laboratory for processing; this is the only way to successfully create a functional metal card. (Free shipping U.S. orders only)
International clients please CLICK HERE before placing an order.
Beta EMV Chip Swap™ Disclaimer:
If your card is EMV chip enabled we recommend adding our Beta EMV Chip Swap™ procedure. This option will transplant & install the EMV Chip from your plastic card into the new metal card; to learn more click HERE.
PDP – Personal Data Protection disclaimer:
This free option will inform the production team to not engrave onto the new metal card the middle 8 or 6 numbers of your card information. The purpose of the PDP is to safeguard your card information when using the card in public; to learn more click HERE.
1 Reviews for Brushed Stainless Steel Template #2
Executive Style - Monday, April 27, 2020 Ryan R.I have several corporate cards. Silver titanium looking cards aren’t exactly available from just any bank. So I decided to upgrade one of my cards. The outcome is nothing less than impressive. The numbers are black and pop from the card. It’s not engraved. If I had to describe it, it’s more like a print. I guess the company can only apply black print. The video they posted on the process helped me understand how they did it. Either way I like it. It’s clear and stands out.
I won’t buy another upgrade until this card expires. But I’m definitely coming back.