24k Gold Template #1
- Customer Reviews (0)
- Disclaimer: it is recommended to NOT use 24k card in financial center ATM’s – Damage/Scratching may occur
- 24K Gold plated cards are very sensitive and will show signs of wear/scuffing quickly. We recommend upgrading a plastic card that is only used for special occasions
- Use caution when handling in public. This card is to be considered as valuable as jewelry, owner discretion is advised
- Cards are 0.8mm thick & weigh .9 oz to 1.0 oz
- All Magnetic Stripe Data Is Transferred to New Metal Card (Transferred Never Stored)
- Please Allow 24 Hours For the Design Teams to Contact You. They Will Help You Create The Custom 24K Gold Plated Card You’ve Always Wanted
- Laboratory process cannot engrave into the 24k Gold Plated card. Laser ink/primer is used to mark/create any letters, numbers and or images. Laser ink/primer is Black in color. No other color options are available at this time.
- Please note: All orders are required to ship a frozen or unactivated plastic card to the laboratory for processing; this is the only way to successfully create a functional metal card. (Free shipping U.S. orders only)
International Clients Please CLICK HERE before placing an order.
Beta EMV Chip Swap™ Disclaimer:
If your card is EMV chip enabled we recommend adding our Beta EMV Chip Swap™ procedure. This option will transplant & install the EMV Chip from your plastic card into the new metal card; to learn more click HERE.
PDP – Personal Data Protection disclaimer:
This free option will inform the production team to not engrave onto the new metal card the middle 8 or 6 numbers of your card information. The purpose of the PDP is to safeguard your card information when using the card in public; to learn more click HERE.