Custom Brushed Gold Plated Cards Starting @ $199.99
Manufactured by: Metal-CreditCard.com
- Brushed Gold Plating will mitigate the daily wear & tear seen on basic plastic cards
- Brushed Gold Plated Cards are 0.8mm thick (.9 oz to 1.0 oz in weight)
- All original card information is Laser Marked onto the Back of the card (standardized template)
- Note: All magnetic stripe data is transferred to new metal card (Transferred Never Stored)
- Note: After Checkout Our Design Team Will Contact You, By Email, To Help You Design Your Custom Card. Please Allow 12 to 24 Hours For Our Custom Card Department To Contact You. (Orders placed on a weekend will be contacted by the Next business day)
- Note: We cannot engrave into the Brushed Stainless Steel card. Laser ink/primer is utilized to mark/create any letters, numbers and or images. Laser ink/primer is Black in color. No other options are available at this time.
- Please note: All orders are required to ship a frozen or unactivated plastic card to the laboratory for processing; this is the only way to successfully create a functional metal card. (Free shipping U.S. orders only)
International Clients Please CLICK HERE before placing an order.
Start Here: What Type of Plastic Card Are You Upgrading to Metal?
Beta EMV Chip Swap™ Disclaimer:
If your card is EMV chip enabled we recommend adding our Beta EMV Chip Swap™ procedure. This option will transplant & install the EMV Chip from your plastic card into the new metal card; to learn more click HERE.
PDP – Personal Data Protection disclaimer:
This free option will inform the production team to not engrave onto the new metal card the middle 8 or 6 numbers of your card information. The purpose of the PDP is to safeguard your card information when using the card in public; to learn more click HERE.
Looking For Standard Pre-Designed Cards? Click Here
Need help with your order? Dial or Email Customer Service
1-866-523-2747 or CustomerService@Metal-CreditCard.com
Call Center Hours – Monday to Friday – 1000-1700 (PST)
Do You Want To Edit The Back Of Your Card? No Problem.
This means modify the standardized template (See Template below). At no additional cost, some clients do choose to change the font, layout, or even add personal/special logos. (Note: Due to manufacturing the signature panel cannot be moved. Questions about customize the back of the card please Contact Info@Metal-CreditCard.com or refer to our F.A.Q)