*If viewing on a phone turn horizontal/landscape to view fully.
Please note: MCC provides Free shipping envelopes. All orders are required to ship the plastic card to the laboratory for processing; this is the only way to successfully create a functional Metal Card. (Free Shipping U.S. Orders Only).
Custom Blue Steele (Pewter) Metal Card Starting @
- Brushed Stainless Steel will mitigate the daily wear & tear seen on basic plastic cards
- Blue Steele Cards are 0.8mm thick (.9 oz to 1.0 oz in weight)
- All original card information is Laser Marked onto the Back of the card (standardized template)
- Note: All magnetic stripe data is transferred to new metal card (Transferred Never Stored)
- Note: After Checkout Our Design Team Will Contact You, By Email, To Help You Design Your Custom Card. Please Allow 12 to 24 Hours For Our Custom Card Department To Contact You. (Orders placed on a weekend will be contacted by the Next business day)
- Note: We can not engrave into the Blue Steele Card. Laser ink/primer is utilized to mark/create any letters, numbers and or images. Laser ink/primer is Black in color. No other options are available at this time.
- Please note: All Out-of-State (US) , International & Beta Test EMV Chips Swap™ orders are required to ship their plastic card to our laboratory; this is the only way to successfully create a functional Metal Card. Free Shipping labels are available. (Free Shipping; US Orders Only)
International Clients Please CLICK HERE before placing an order.
Start Here: What Type of Plastic Card Are You Upgrading to Metal?
Beta Test Disclaimer: if the card you wish to upgrade is EMV Chip Enabled we recommend adding our Beta EMV Chip Swap™ Procedure; to learn more click HERE.
Looking For Standard Pre-Designed Cards? Click Here
Need help with your order? Dial or Email Customer Service
1-866-523-2747 or CustomerService@Metal-CreditCard.com
Call Center Hours – Monday to Friday – 1000-1700 (PST)
Additional Options: Edit the Back of the Card + $50
Do You Want To Edit The Back Of Your Card? No Problem.
This means modify the standardized template (See Template below). At an additional cost of $50, some clients do choose this option simply to change the Font, Layout, or even add personal/special logos. (Note: Due to manufacturing the signature panel cannot be moved. Questions about Customize the Back of the Card please Contact Info@Metal-CreditCard.com or refer to our F.A.Q)
© 2018 Metal-CreditCard.com | All rights reserved | Patents pending.