- Customer Reviews (2)
- Brushed Gold is not real Gold
- Brushed Gold cards will mitigate the daily wear & tear seen on basic plastic cards
- Brushed Gold cards are 0.8 mm thick (.9 oz to 1.0 oz in weight)
- All original card information is Laser Marked onto the Back of the card (standardized template)
- Note: All magnetic stripe data is transferred to new metal card (data is transferred and never stored)
- Note: After checkout our design team will contact you, by email, to help you design your custom card. Please allow 12 to 24 hours for our custom card department to contact you. (Orders placed on a weekend will be contacted by the next business day)
- Note: We cannot engrave into the Brushed Stainless Steel card. Laser ink/primer is utilized to mark/create any letters, numbers and or images. Laser ink/primer is Black in color. No other options are available at this time.
- Please note: All orders are required to ship a frozen or unactivated plastic card to the laboratory for processing; this is the only way to successfully create a functional metal card. (Free shipping U.S. orders only)
International Clients Please CLICK HERE before placing an order.
** Template designs are subject to change without notice.
EMV Chip Sizes:
Image upload specifications:
We accept/prefer Ai, EPS, PNG and CDR files. This will make the creation of your artwork that much easier.
JPG/JPEG Files DO NOT fare well with this process, but if that is all you have please try to ensure the file is high resolution.
2 Reviews for Custom Brushed Gold Cards
POPPIn - Monday, April 18, 2022 AnonymousITS ACTUALLY PRETTY BOMB
This Card Pops! - Thursday, September 17, 2020 Harold - OhioI just got my custom card and I love it. To be honest I didn't expect it to be this good looking. They didn't show many samples on the site here. but I worked with Adrian (design team) and he showed me whats up. he had me look at the site videos on production and that have me a better Idea about the process. My card is PIMP! We dialed it in design wise and it looks perfect.
In my opinion, if you have a choice Brushed Gold is great. The letters and logos are black and they just pop from the finish.
I can't recommend this company enough.