*If viewing on a phone turn horizontal/landscape to view fully.
Please note: MCC provides Free shipping envelopes. All orders are required to ship the plastic card to the laboratory for processing; this is the only way to successfully create a functional Metal Card. (Free Shipping U.S. Orders Only).
Standard Blue Steele Template #1 Starting @
- Traditional Style Design: Name, Numbers on front, exp date & card type logo
- Made Of High Quality Brushed Stainless Steel
- Card is 0.8mm thick & weighs 0.9 Ounces/25 grams ( Heavier than the Centurion)
- Laser Marked Design With No Raised Lettering; This Is Permanent Laser Print
- “Logo Here” is replaced by the Card Type indicated on the Order Form.
- Note: All Original Magnetic Stripe Data Is Linked to New Metal Card (Data is Linked & Never Stored) See How Does It Work tab for processing details
- Please note: All orders are required to ship their plastic card to our laboratory; this is the only way to successfully create a functional Metal Card. Free Shipping labels are available. (Free Shipping; US Orders Only)
International Clients Please CLICK HERE before placing an order.
Start Here: What Type of Plastic Card Are You Upgrading to Metal?
Beta Test Disclaimer: if the card you wish to upgrade is EMV Chip Enabled we recommend adding our Beta Test EMV Chip Swap™ Procedure; to learn more click HERE.
Standard template design sucks? Want to customize your own Card Template? Click Here> Custom Blue Steele Metal Card
Need help placing your order? Dial Our Customer Service Department
Monday to Friday
Change of Heart? What to Upgrade to a Premium Card?
This option allows a client to upgrade a Standard Card Order to a Premium Custom Blue Steele Metal Card. The $60 fee covers the cost of commissioning artwork through our dedicated design team. (Does not apply to orders that have already been delivered)
Please Note: please allow 12 to 24 hours for our dedicated design team to make contact with the client, via email**, to begin the custom card artwork design phase.