Please note: All orders are required to ship their plastic card to our laboratory for processing; this is the only way to successfully create a functional Metal Card. Free Shipping available (US orders Only).
Custom Engraved Black Cards Starting @ $159.99
Manufactured by: Metal-CreditCard.com
(Click on each photo to preview Sample Artwork. Samples are not for sale)
Beta Test Disclaimer: if the card you wish to upgrade is EMV Chip Enabled we recommend adding our Beta EMV Chip Swap™ Procedure; to learn more click HERE.
After Checkout Our Design Teams Will Contact You, By Email, To Help You Design Your Engravable Custom Card Template. Please Allow 12 to 24 Hours For Our Custom Card Department To Contact You.
- This Is The Ultimate Public Perception Accessory
- Laser Engrave Your Own Piece of Commissioned Artwork
- Purchase Includes The Help of Our Dedicated Design Staff
- Each Card Is Made Of High Quality Stainless Steel
- Matte Black In Finish
- Laser Engraved Design With No Raised Lettering
- All Custom Artwork Is Laser Engraved On The Front Only
- Each Card is .8mm thick & weighs 25.5 Grams. (Heavier than the Centurion)
- Get Instant Recognition: Merchants Will Remember You
- (To Fully Customize Your Card – See “Edit the Back” Options Below $50 additional)
- Note: New Metal Card Will Work In ATM’s
- Please note: All Out-of-State (US) , International & Beta Test EMV Chips Swap™ orders are required to ship their plastic card to our laboratory for processing; this is the only way to successfully create a functional Metal Card. Free Shipping is available. (Free Shipping; US Orders Only)
Start Here: What Type of Plastic Card Are You Upgrading to Metal?
After Checkout Our Design Team Will Contact You, By Email, To Help You Design Your Custom Card. Please Allow 12 to 24 Hours For Our Custom Card Department To Contact You.
How It All Works (Video) SFW
Looking For Standard Pre-Designed Cards? Click Here
Need help with your order? Dial or Email Customer Service
1-866-523-2747 or CustomerService@Metal-CreditCard.com
Call Center Hours – Monday to Friday – 1000-1700 (PST)
Additional Options: Customize the Back of the Card + $50
Do You Want To Edit The Back Of Your Card? No Problem.
This means modify the standardized template (See template photo below). At an additional cost of $50, some clients do choose this option simply to change the Font, Layout, or even add personal/special logos. (Note: Due to manufacturing the signature panel cannot be moved. Questions about Customize the Back of the Card please Contact Info@Metal-CreditCard.com or refer to our F.A.Q)
Custom Metal Credit/Debit Cards, Metal Cards & 24k Gold Plated Cards
Metal-CreditCard.com allows anyone with the desire and capital to take advantage of this unique opportunity to create their own Custom Luxury Metal Credit Card; by upgrading their old boring plastic credit cards.
This service has never been seen or heard of until now. We are proud to declare ourselves the pioneers of a New Market/Category, Custom Engraved Metal Credit|Debit Cards.
Due to a limited number of custom cards created yearly this new opportunity has dethrone many of luxury cards on the market. We dare to declare that No Other Payment Card Company can offer cards designs in such an exclusive, unique and limited quantity, 1 of 1. Your custom card is your vision, your design and yours to enjoy the residual benefits of owning a Luxury Metal Card.
With the aid of trained card designers your custom design will be laser engraved or marked onto a custom metal card of your choosing.
No longer are you subject to the limited & ordinary plastic card design options offered to you by your banking institution. No longer do you have to pay annual fees for an openly available luxury card that countless other people own.
We welcome anyone with the desire for the truly exclusive to place their order and experience what it means to create Elite Status.
Need to update or add Custom Card Artwork?
This option allows a existing client to upgrade a Standard Template Black Card Order to a Custom Engraved Metal Black Card. The $60 fee covers the cost of commissioning artwork through our dedicated design team. (Does not apply to orders that have already been delivered)